The Kildare House

1880 Kildare Rd

Built: c. 1885

Architect: unknown

Built in 1885 for an employee of Hiram Walker, the house on the corner of Kildare and Wyandotte has been transformed into a Celtic pub. Recycled furniture from old churches, theatres and homes have been incorporated into the decor.

This Walkerville landmark is a great place to take a break when touring Olde Walkerville.

Click here to read more about The Kildare House.