The Walkerville Brewing Company

Architect: Hiram Walker & Sons

525 Argyle Road

date: unknown



Built as a warehouse to store whisky, this building now houses a microbrewery. The original Walkerville Brewery operated from 1885 to 1956 at the corner of Walker Rd. and Wyandotte. In 1998, Karen Behume and husband Michael Plunkett launched the Walkerville Brewing Company only two blocks from the original site.

Daily tours.

Click Here to Read History of the Brewery