The Victoria Tavern

400 Chilver Rd.

Architect: Charles Chilver

Built: 1904


The original Victoria Tavern was built as The Walkerville Exchange to serve as an overnight facility catering to passengers headed to the nearby Walkerville train station.

Originally a two storey building, a third floor was added in 1906, including a balcony, awnings and stylish brackets. The hotel was renamed The Victoria Tavern in 1930.

Read More About The Old Vic by clicking here